From the 1970s, knitting warp knitting and weft knitting technology have been widely used in the webbing industry. In 1973, the knitted nylon wide belt was successfully produced. In 1982, the industry began to introduce Italian crochet machines. This new type of crochet machine has advanced technology and many varieties of production. It has benefited the most from the production of thin decorative belt fabrics, such as lace, elastic band, window screen and decorative belt. The basic process flow is: bleaching and dyeing - winding - weaving - ironing - packaging.
According to the principle of knitting, the warp and weft woven fabric is used, and the non-interlaced warp yarn and the weft yarn are connected into a whole by the cylinder and the sinker arc of the looped yarn, which becomes a weft-lined tubular knitted fabric, thereby evolving the plasticized water outlet pipe. And high pressure fire hose.
Ribbon "family members"
(1) According to the material: nylon, Tedron, PP polypropylene, acrylic, cotton, polyester, gold and silver onion, spandex, light silk, rayon and so on. Nylon webbing and PP webbing are more confusing. Generally, nylon webbing is woven and dyed first. After the yarn is cut, the color of the white yarn is uneven due to uneven dyeing, and the PP webbing is dyed and woven first, so it will not There is a phenomenon that the yarn is white after being cut; in comparison, the nylon webbing is more glossy and softer than the PP webbing; it can also be distinguished by the combustion method. In addition, in general, the price of nylon webbing is higher than that of PP webbing.
The Tedron webbing is the easiest to distinguish, it is softer and dull than other webbing. The acrylic webbing is made up of two kinds of materials, Tedron and cotton. The cotton webbing is made of cotton and the price is higher than other webbing.
(2) According to the weaving method: it is divided into three categories: plain, twill, satin and miscellaneous. (plain / small ripple / twill / safety webbing / pit pattern / bead pattern / jacquard and other PP webbing can be divided into 900D/1200D/1600D according to the thickness of the yarn; at the same time we should pay attention to the thickness of the webbing, the thickness also determines its unit price and toughness Degree.)
Another: the edge band is divided into: nylon, Tedron, PP, Lycra, etc., nylon edging is used more, ordinary thickness nylon edging is used for inner edging, thick nylon edging is used for external edging, Not easy to wrinkle. The Tondo bag has a softer edge and is more expensive than nylon. It is mostly used for the edging of soft fabrics. PP plain weave tape is mostly used for the wrapping of large bags, such as wave bags. Lycra edging belts are high in price, soft and shiny, and are often used in boutique bags, such as GOLF club sleeves.
Ribbon products can meet the requirements of textiles. The quality of webbing is very important. How to identify the quality of webbing? A total of seven articles are listed below for reference:
First look at the weaving belt without pollution, the surface of the webbing can not have abnormalities such as dust, oil stains, dyeing, and color marks.
2. Color difference
Observe that the ribbon body has no yin and yang color, and the color, texture, and needle side cannot be disordered.
A good webbing can't have a needle. You can check if there is a needle by observing the surface.
The surface of the webbing must not have a severe hairball or burr that affects the surface, which can be seen with the naked eye.
5. Size side
The ears on both sides can't be big or small. This situation is mainly for ribbed cap products.
6. Thickness and width
Good webbing products have the exact thickness and width.
1 Thickness requirements: The thickness tolerance cannot exceed the range of plus or minus 0.25;
2 Width requirements: Width measurement with a precision ruler, the tolerance can not exceed the range of plus or minus 0.02.
According to the requirements of the guests, it is judged whether the softness of the webbing product is almost the same as the softness of the guest's version.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Elastic fabric composition introduc...
- Burns identified Ribbon principle
- Nylon webbing handle hardened solut...
- Elastic band also need moisture and...
- Quality of color fastness on an ela...
- Textile industry: meeting future ch...
- The origin of elastics
- Webbing material
- Professional textile market into th...
- Talk about the history of the elast...
- Properties and characteristics of r...
- Intangible Cultural Heritage: Handm...
- How to do if elastic band is moldy?
- Ribbon dyeing sequence
- Textile material selection knowledge
- Explain the main factors affecting ...
- What is the difference between ribb...
- The function of webbing band and wa...
- The advantage of Magic belt
- Judgment and evaluation of elastic ...